Executive Meetings par excellence.
24 hour meeting package R2850 per person
- Executive Boardroom to seat 12 comfortably
- Deliberation is style and comfort with as much TLC as you need
- Confidentiality guaranteed
- Excellent cuisine including full English breakfast, mid morning and mid-afternoon tea/coffee breaks, lunch and 3-course dinner
- Spacious executive accommodation in single rooms
- Free Wi-fi
- Gautrain shuttle service
For larger capacities …
Hackle Brooke Conferencing is a sister-property located 2 kms away along Jan Smuts avenue.
This Conference Centre is renowned as a convenient meeting venue for organisations based in Craighall, Randburg, Hyde Park, Hurlingham and Sandton. A scheduled, free shuttle service is provided between the hotel and venue daily.
Hackle Brooke has extensive facilities including a Café , Business Lounge, and 13 fully catered venues suited to meetings, conferences and get-togethers for 6 to 170 delegates. Hands on support , state-of-the-art equipment, adaptable infrastructure, wireless internet and business services
Conference Room Capacities
From Boardrooms suitable for 6 to 8 delegates right up to banqueting facilities for 170 people.
STANDARD CONFERENCING EQUIPMENT
- Data Projector
- Laser Pointers & Presentation Clicker
- Flip chart
- Laptop Speakers
- Note Pads & Pens
All Prices Exclude VAT.
Complimentary secure parking is available.
We can cater for Kosher and Halaal requirements at an additional cost per person with 72 hours notice.
24 Hour Conference
- Including Dinner, Bed, Breakfast; Lunch; Gardenia Hotel/Hacklebrooke transfers, room hire, free wi-fi, tea/coffee, mineral water, table snack (roasted nuts) standard equipment mid-morning and mid afternoon tea.
Meetings & InterviewsHotel / Exclusive
- Includes Gardenia Hotel/ Hackle Brooke transfers
- Access to the exclusive “Members Only” Business Lounge
- Equipment, Tea/coffee, meals & other services at an additional cost.
- Including Gardenia Hotel/Hacklebrooke transfers, tea/coffee, mineral water, table snack (roasted nuts) standard equipment mid-morning OR mid afternoon tea.