UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Hotels in Johannesburg cannot quite compare to Hotel Gardenia’s modern style. Ensuite bedrooms with king bed, writing desk, lounge area, wall mounted TV, mini bar and tea coffee facilities.
Corporate and Leisure
The setting is quiet and secure, yet central in the Northern Suburbs, which ensures that everything is conveniently accessible. Whatever your reason for visiting Johannesburg, a genuine welcome and relaxing abode awaits. You can expect to be well cared for.
The executive chef prepares delicious breakfast specialties and dinners on request, also catering for corporate events and meetings.
Business and leisure travelers to Johannesburg are catered for with care and attention at the Gardenia Boutique Hotel . In fact if you are searching for a venue for small weddings and meetings in Johannesburg, you need look no further.
Located a few kilometers from the trendy Hyde Park Corner Shopping Centre, everything you need is literally on your doorstep yet your residence is quiet, secure and discerning.
Free onsite parking, unlimited Wi-Fi, great food all day and 14 spacious bedrooms designed to ensure comfort.
Just as the Gardenia flower has deep floral meanings and is a symbol of secret love; this small boutique hotel is as ‘lovely” and reflects refinement in every aspect of the hospitality extended to guests and diners.
Gardenia Boutique Hotel offers top quality accommodation in Johannesburg. Our Hotel has a total of 15 rooms, which include 13 beautiful double rooms all with king size beds, one luxury suite and one 2 bed roomed executive suite. Each room features an array of artworks by world-renowned artist, Vladimir Tretchikoff.
YOUR SPACIOUS, COMFY ROOM COMES WITH …
- En suite bathroom
- 42 inch wall mounted flat screen TV
- Writing desk with plug points and reading lamp
- Lounge area with easy chair, table, couch, tea/coffee station and minibar
- Electronic safe – laptop size
- 1200W hairdryer
- Bluetooth and TV info
- Free Wi-Fi
Long Stay Accommodation at The Gardenia Boutique Hotel in Johannesburg
For those looking for more long-term accommodation in Johannesburg, we have our gorgeous executive suite, which consists of 2 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a kitchen, lounge, study, large patio and guest toilet.
Facilities and Features
Gardenia offers a wide range of hotel facilities and features. The hotel has its own in-house restaurant and lounge with a fireplace, serving a continental breakfast buffet or hot breakfast to order, light lunches, and executive Café-style a la carte dinner.
Laze by the swimming pool surrounded by our beautiful gardens, and grab a glass of champagne from our patio bar.
In-Room Hotel Features
- Room service 06h00-21h00
- Complimentary snacks replenished daily
- Luxury linen and pillow menu
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate bath and shower with luxury guest amenities
- Power Supply 220V and variety of plug points
- High speed free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Satellite TV channels and 42 in. wall mounted TV
- Luggage storage
- Secure free private parking
- Designated smoking areas. All rooms are non-smoking
- Controlled access
- Laundry service – Additional laundry and dry cleaning at an extra cost.
- Secretarial services incl. Fax, photo copies; message service
- Express check-in and check-out
- Credit card and online payment facilities
Tel: +27 (0)79 267 9674
Reservations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14 Portland Ave, Craighall Park, 2129
GPS Co-ordinates: S26º07.489’ | E028º01.821’
PO Box 1105, Saxonwold, 2132